Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Will-Logan Connection

I chanced upon this article in Buzzsugar exploring a theory that viewers of Privileged and Gilmore Girls both happen to like Will and Logan or neither. And while I'm proof that the theory might be valid (I happen to like them both, haha), I can't help but wonder what the parallels are aside from the obvious wealthy boy vibe. Logan was the consummate bad boy but I loved his spontaneity and unpredictable romanticism and because I'm a sucker for reformed bad boy stories (more then than now, haha), Logan quickly catapulted up as my favorite of Rory's boys. Will, on the other hand, though never having a serious relationship prior to Megan, never really struck me as a bad boy. In fact, he was more a nice guy to me. Features-wise, there is very little similarity (for the record, Will is just way hotter, haha) and Will has his act together much more than Logan. So I wonder what other connection there is. Well, whatever. Hahaha. Wait, does Will have daddy issues like Logan? Hmmm...

Maybe I should just parallelize Megan and Rory... Naaahhh, Megan and her fashionable clothes won't stand a chance. I looooove Rory, and I'm a fan of Alexis Bledel. Sigh! I miss Gilmore Girls. Maybe I should have a Gilmore Girls marathon again. Hahaha. I remember the last time I had a Gilmore Girls marathon. Hmmm... Come to think of it, it seems like an appropriate time than any. We'll see. A little while longer...