I predicted that Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist would at best make me go all eeeeeee! and want to be a teenager again. There are moments when it did, especially because Michael Cera is ten times more adorable in this movie than he was in Juno. Sigh! Michael Cera makes me even more sure to go for the nice guy this time (this time? next time? *shrug*). :P
The movie itself was unconventionally, realistically adorable. The supporting cast was a fistful of fun (they're not a fistful of a--holes, contrary to how Norah put it), filled with a quirky yet charming gum-obsessed (ick!) best friend and gorgeous gay bandmates. That Tris girl was also so effectively annoying I wanted to go ahead and punch her myself (so mature, I know :P). And I genuinely applauded when Nick just took off and left her there. Atta boy! :) Some of the scenes were a bit on the eew side, but I couldn't help but marvel at the symbolisms (the gum and the search for Fluffy/Caroline especially) that made this movie special in a world were romance and romantic comedies run rampant. I also love that the movie basically happens in just one night (technically speaking, just the significant bulk of it though). Because really, sometimes, it only takes one night to change your life (WTH, WTH, WTH?! Where is my one night? Hahaha).And while this is a movie about teenagers, it is not just another teen movie. Yes, the characters may be teenagers, but their predicaments are not exclusively for teenagers only. Because when do you really stop going around circles, start letting go of the past and allow yourself a fresh new shot at happiness? To me at least, that was the movie's fundamental question.
P. S. I'd love to read the book they based this movie on too. I hope I find it. :) Tsk, tsk. Here I go with the books again. :)

