I may be busy but I'm still not too busy to watch my favorite shows (think lunch on desk). What? I can't work all the time! If I do that, I'm bound to make some people my stress balls. Hahaha. Wag naman. This week is particularly special because of the season premieres of some of my favorite shows. Eeeeeeee!!! I love TV! Proceed with caution... Spoiler alert!
Lipstick Jungle
The girls are back and I love, love, love their clothes! Something happens that paves the way for a Nico-Kirby romance (I think, or maybe hope). I can't believe you Charles! Joe Bennett is still pursuing Victory even if she's being so pakipot about it. Go Victory! Hahaha. :) Wendy is Wendy. Sorry, she's just really my least favorite character. This show just might be worth the loss of Cashmere Mafia.
Heroes
I watched 2/3s of the first 2 episodes in the office. Which wasn't such a good idea. Because I screamed out loud twice (like an idiot) and even spilled coffee all over the desk and my clothes watching it. I totally agree it's very jam-packed and fast-paced but I'm not complaining about the info overload. Peter is still sooo hot. Even with the scar. And Mohinder now has a special ability? Plus, a new girl. WTG, dude! :) FYI, was watching Heroes during the last Ateneo-La Salle game. Yeah, I know. I'm such a dork. :)
Grey's Anatomy
Lexi is so cute and funny. And what's all the talk about delayed rage? Hmmm... someone's hit. Hahaha! But I hope we've seen the last of that Rose. I really just don't like her. Erica Hahn decides to work on being a good teacher, among other things. ;) Izzie and Alex again? Yey! I've always been rooting for them. But then Alex has to go and mess it all up. Again. What else is new? Well, Christina has a new guy! Woot! Christina's accident was comedic but good for her. *wink* And then towards the end of the show the chief puts everyone on notice as he decides to overhaul the surgical program (the fall from number 1 to number 12 must've really hurt). Oooooh... It's bound to get better. After all, Grey's Anatomy is Grey's Anatomy. :)

Also a few notes on the progress of other shows on my radar...
House
I have to admit House isn't quite living up to my expectations but I'm watching nonetheless. I'm still not sure about whether I like the new character though (the PI who's not even cute. Boo!).
Priviliged
Is it just me or is Megan getting a tad prettier? And she has another potential boylet? Wow. Is this one guy per episode? Yeah, I'm counting. :) But Will is still the fairest of 'em all. Go Will!
Gossip Girl
Hello Upper East Siders, the party's just getting started. Enter nasty Serena. I love it!!! She was getting boring with Dan anyway. Vanessa oh-so-stupidly screws up. Yey! Shoo! :) The Blair-Chuck pure evil saga continues. I'm still rooting for them. Lily is back! Hi Lily... you're so pretty. :)
90210
Hmmm... it's okay with Annie that she's the rebound girl? Annie, Annie, Annie... you should've listened to Silver. But hey, Ethan is growing on me. Is it because... never mind. Hahaha. And then Annie decides to rebound on being the rebound. Tsk, tsk. Although I have to admit the show is starting to bore me (OMG, am I too old?). Might have to put this on the "later list" soon.
One Tree Hill
I have no idea. I'm seriously not watching for now. Until they do a 180 on the sucky.
I know, I know... there's more to come. Next stops: B&S, Samantha Who?, DH, DSM and Private Practice. Eeeeeeee! Guess I'll be lunching on my desk more often. ;)
Heroes
I watched 2/3s of the first 2 episodes in the office. Which wasn't such a good idea. Because I screamed out loud twice (like an idiot) and even spilled coffee all over the desk and my clothes watching it. I totally agree it's very jam-packed and fast-paced but I'm not complaining about the info overload. Peter is still sooo hot. Even with the scar. And Mohinder now has a special ability? Plus, a new girl. WTG, dude! :) FYI, was watching Heroes during the last Ateneo-La Salle game. Yeah, I know. I'm such a dork. :)
Grey's Anatomy
Lexi is so cute and funny. And what's all the talk about delayed rage? Hmmm... someone's hit. Hahaha! But I hope we've seen the last of that Rose. I really just don't like her. Erica Hahn decides to work on being a good teacher, among other things. ;) Izzie and Alex again? Yey! I've always been rooting for them. But then Alex has to go and mess it all up. Again. What else is new? Well, Christina has a new guy! Woot! Christina's accident was comedic but good for her. *wink* And then towards the end of the show the chief puts everyone on notice as he decides to overhaul the surgical program (the fall from number 1 to number 12 must've really hurt). Oooooh... It's bound to get better. After all, Grey's Anatomy is Grey's Anatomy. :)

Also a few notes on the progress of other shows on my radar...
House
I have to admit House isn't quite living up to my expectations but I'm watching nonetheless. I'm still not sure about whether I like the new character though (the PI who's not even cute. Boo!).
Priviliged
Is it just me or is Megan getting a tad prettier? And she has another potential boylet? Wow. Is this one guy per episode? Yeah, I'm counting. :) But Will is still the fairest of 'em all. Go Will!
Gossip Girl
Hello Upper East Siders, the party's just getting started. Enter nasty Serena. I love it!!! She was getting boring with Dan anyway. Vanessa oh-so-stupidly screws up. Yey! Shoo! :) The Blair-Chuck pure evil saga continues. I'm still rooting for them. Lily is back! Hi Lily... you're so pretty. :)
90210
Hmmm... it's okay with Annie that she's the rebound girl? Annie, Annie, Annie... you should've listened to Silver. But hey, Ethan is growing on me. Is it because... never mind. Hahaha. And then Annie decides to rebound on being the rebound. Tsk, tsk. Although I have to admit the show is starting to bore me (OMG, am I too old?). Might have to put this on the "later list" soon.
One Tree Hill
I have no idea. I'm seriously not watching for now. Until they do a 180 on the sucky.
I know, I know... there's more to come. Next stops: B&S, Samantha Who?, DH, DSM and Private Practice. Eeeeeeee! Guess I'll be lunching on my desk more often. ;)


