Friday, September 19, 2008

Now I'm Bitching

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but what the hell is wrong with One Tree Hill? Have the writers lost all creativity? Because really what has been happening to the show? Lucas and Peyton oh-so-lovey-dovey it's sooooo pukishly annoying. Deb and Skills??? Brooke's face so badly bruised it's beyond creepy. Brooke on her way to becoming a criminal (gee, how cool is that *rolls eyes*). Nathan on his way to becoming a junkie. Haley being Haley *rolls eyes AGAIN*. And for the love of me, I cannot understand why there's a need to show uselessly disturbing scenes between the psycho Dan and the beyond psycho Carrie every so often? Oh, and they killed Quentin off and left it as a cliffhanger to an otherwise spectacular second episode (hence the cape-making). How fantastic! Bravo, bravo!

I can't believe I used to love this show. I can't believe I used to come off watching an episode all excited about the next. I cannot believe I wasted another 45 minutes watching one ridiculous scene after the other. No more. Will someone please just let me know if the old OTH is back? But then, I'm not holding my breath.