Monday, December 29, 2008

2,008 Things I Learned in 2008


Okay... I'm just bluffing. I'm sure I learned 2,008 things or more... but I can't list 'em all, right? Shall we highlight just 8 then? I don't think I have enough space for the other two thousand.

1.  Blogging is fun! :)

2.  There is a perfect pace for everything. I'm guessing somewhere between 3 days and 3 months. ;)

3.  It's possible to be just friends. Despite whatever.

4.  A little optimism is a good thing. And a lot of optimism is a great thing. Hahaha.

5.  Some people don't deserve second chances. They especially don't deserve a hundred. 

6.  Some will, some won't... So what? Someone else is waiting.

7.  I'm too old for sparks. Give me LIGHTNING. 

8.  Commitment is doing whatever it takes. No. Matter. What.

Learning is always fun, isn't it? Ahhh, the wonders of growing up! Hahaha. :) I wonder what lessons are in store for me in 2009... :P