Monday, August 11, 2008

Hi Sis! :D

Nineteen years ago today, my mother gave birth to my first ever real live doll. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTIE! In honor of her 19th birthday, I give 19 reasons why my sister is the best:

19. She cleans up after the mess I create (in her room). And all I get is a frown and an “argh!” or a "Sis!" Wee!

18. I’m gonna be her sole maid of honor someday (yey!).

17. I can totally impersonate her over the phone. And vice versa.

16. She cries when I return to Manila after a vacation back home (postpartum or otherwise, hehe). Reminds me of the time I deliberately make her cry when she was a baby because it sounds cute (can you say H. B.?). :D

15. She's the greatest Ymae mocker ever. In a cute way. And only she gets to do that.

14. Because really no matter what she says, she can never out-tease me. *haughty laugh* :D

13. She’s my fave textmate/grocery buddy/cooking assistant buddy/drunk bitch buddy/anything buddy. We have games and pranks and stuff ;P

12. She's the one I share the most private jokes with. With favorite lines and all. Because she totally gets my brand of humor.

11. She’s the best and funnest video subject ever. Want proof? :P

10. She can give my crafty/creative prowess a run for it’s money.

9. She gives me her stuff. Even stuff she says she won’t give. Most of the time, she really can't say no to me. Like 99.99% of the time. Hehehe. :D

8. Someday, she’s gonna give me one of her kids if I ask. Sure she’ll say no initially… but eventually she'll give in. Just like when I ask for a top/accessory of hers that I like ;) Hahaha.

7. I nearly killed her twice, and she’s not scared of me still. Not even avoiding me. How cool is that?!

6. She seriously thinks I’m Santa. She still insists I be her Santa until now (but then, it's Nischa's turn now).

5. She's prettier than me but doesn't rub it in. ;)

4. She takes care of the folks for me and TJ now. Since we're far away and all.

3. She’s Nischa’s mom!

2. And she’s infinitely a better mother than I can ever be at my age. She's an absolutely spectacular mom. *beams with pride*

1. Her sweetness is top-notch and one of a kind.

For these and many, many more reasons, she simply is the best. And I couldn't have asked for a better sister. I love her to bits!!! <3